Setting Up Your Business¹
Starting a business is a test of self-motivation, multitasking, efficient management and careful organization. Refer to these articles for practical tips and guidelines on leadership development, funding, planning, resources, market analysis and dozens of other topics in the start-up domain.
- Lay the Groundwork - Launching your own company means learning about planning, funding and letting the “leader” in you come forward.
- Duplicate a Thriving Business: Franchise! - Franchises offer entrepreneurs the opportunity to build new companies on a proven framework.
- Existing Biz or Brand New Venture? - Buying an existing company offers a proven infrastructure and built-in staff, but starting one from scratch can be an adventure!
- The Business Plan and Beyond - Putting together a powerful business plan requires prep work, organizational skills and follow-through.
- Legal Requirements: Minding the Details - List and review these critical legal chores, among them choosing a corporate structure, obtaining licensures, naming your firm and writing a mission statement.